We are so excited it's the shortest winter month, (and that much closer to spring!) and so we can't stop thinking about flowers! To begin the season of ~love~ we are rounding up some of our favorite florists to work with, though we could go on forever. Enjoying the vendors you share your wedding days with is SO important to us. For any brides and grooms in the planning stages, we hope these images give you some floral inspiration.
1. Sullivan Owen - Sullivan Owen has always been a good friend of ours, and it isn't just because she's an incredible floral designer. Her complex, yet elegant bouquets accompanied by gorgeous pallets are perfect in any season. We've seen her create magic from the largest tablescapes to just a tiny, magical boutonniere. Here are some favorite weddings we've worked on her with!
2. A Garden Party - It wasn't until a year ago that we met the awesome sister-duo of A Garden Party. Mary and Dawn know their way around any event, and use local flowers whenever possible. Once we saw them forage amazing vines and branches when a ceremony was moved indoors! Check out their drool-worthy bouquets.
3. Papertini - Any day we get to work with Tanti and the Papertini team is more fun and flower-filled than we could ever imagine. They add pops of color and unique floral design to every wedding. Make sure to check out the gorgeous flowers sprinkled throughout Papertini weddings; no table, alter, cake are left un-flowered!
4. Falls Flowers - More floral friends! Peicha and the rest of Falls Flowers are sweet as can be, and own an incredible shop in East Falls, Philadelphia. Their store is sustainable and they source almost half of their stems from local flower farmers. But more than just popping in the shop for flowers and gifts, check out the amazing design they do for weddings!
5. Wild Stems - We are so lucky to work alongside the talented husband/wife duo of Wild Stems! They incorporate a unique array of flowers in their design, and seemlessly incorporate greenery throughout. Take a stroll through some of the weddings we have worked with them on!